Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Insanity / P90X Hybrid

 Blog: "Insanity / P90X Hybrid
May 8, 2011 8:06 AM
by Mike Wetzel

'To keep from decaying, to be a winner, the athlete must accept pain--not only accept it, but look for it, live with it, learn not to fear it.' George Sheehan

I ran a bunch of races back in the late 80's and 90 when I was a bit younger and thinner, haha!
Getting back to the old form physically and mentally, and George was a big inspiration with his wriitng and his actions.
We all have challenges and busy lives, but we will not acheive the status of 'winner' without looking for the pain, line with the pain and learn from it. Hope you all have sucess with your programs and fitness!

Day 87 Insanity/P90X Hybrid-Legs and Back Done !
This Hybrid is just what I needed. I was able to achieve some unbelievable fitness gains with Insanity but I need the burn ( and good pain!) of more pushups, chinups, curls, hammers and wall sqauts!
This week is recovery week, time for some good focus on core and the soul!
I have been running 10-12 miles a week so my Cardio is improving immensely! I also joined the local running club the Highland Striders, and we gave a race that we are sponsoring next Wednesday ( June 15th)in Marlborough ; the "Run with the Wolves" be there!
Contact me for more information.
Bring it everyone and you will be a winner just like George Sheehan and me!

By XMIKEW

1 comments:

cool blog i just started a workout routine
that involves joggin and sprinting laps and then doing exercises after each lap like crunches, pushups, crab walking, lunges, dips, then i been finishing this off with the pool

Post a Comment